We are looking for someone with experience in retail to join our team on a temporary basis. If you enjoy delivering excellent customer service and would like to make a difference, then we would love to hear from you.
As Retail Coordinator, you will play a key role in assisting our retail outlets to achieve their sales targets and delivering excellent customer service. You will be people orientated and have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as outstanding organisational skills. We are looking for someone with experience in a retail environment with supervisory experience having coordinated a team of people to achieve a collective goal.
- Provide support to the Head of Retail Operations and general day to day advice and support to the Retail Managers/Supervisors and Assistants.
- Responsibility for the daily planning and organisation of the Retail transport operation, and the coordination of the collection of donations and delivery of furniture
- Responsible for the supervision of the Retail volunteer transport team
- Responsible for stock collection and delivery across all shops/outlets as required
- Responsible for coordination of the recycling operation and the budget
- Responsible for Health and Safety regarding transport and the volunteer team
- Responsible for the delivery of the Annual Plan for transport, recycling, and new goods
- Lead Administrator role for the Retail Gift Aid, ensuring compliance, undertaking audits, and donor notification processes Co-ordinate, develop, and distribute the new goods merchandise income across the Retail Operation in order to achieve the budget
- Contribute by ensuring the volunteer team deliver and implement the retail mission and vision
- Ensure the team deliver excellent customer service to customers, donors and supporters to develop the profile of the Hospice
Click on the items below to download the job information: