Fundraising for St Cuthbert's Hospice within your school should be as easy and stress free as possible.
Our team are on hand to support you every step of the way. Contact us to chat about how we can help your school fundraise for us.
As a school we take seriously our responsibility to look outwards and to be able to support a local organisation like St Cuthbert’s Hospice, who continue to provide such a crucial service in this area, is extremely important to us. I am so proud of our philanthropic pupils who continually give their money, time and efforts in service of those in need.
How we can help your school
We’ve got everything you need to have bags of fun whilst supporting your local Hospice. As a thank you for your fundraising efforts, we can provide:
- An exciting calendar of events to take part in.
- Fundraising resources such as posters and sponsorship forms.
- Collection tins and buckets for your school fundraising event or activity.
- Thank you letter and certificates.
- Sharing your photos and story on our social media.
- A school assembly – we can deliver an age appropriate assembly about the care we provide at St Cuthbert’s Hospice.
- A cheque presentation to celebrate the difference you have made.
- A visit to the Hospice and its beautiful award winning gardens.
At Red Rose Primary School we have taken part in a number of events with the aim of raising money for St. Cuthbert’s Hospice. The hospice is a cause very close to our hearts as a very loved and much missed member of staff, Dawn Hodgson, received excellent support and care in her final months. For this we will be forever grateful. One of the events that we have particularly enjoyed in school was the Colour Run. St Cuthbert’s staff were fantastic in providing us with the ideas, risk assessment and powder paint needed to plan the event and then it was down to us as a staff to use creativity and equipment to create an obstacle course.