We can continue to do all we can to protect vulnerable patients, visitors, staff and people in our community from coronavirus (COVID 19).
Visiting The In-Patient Unit
- We continue to do all we can to minimise the risk of coronavirus to our patients, staff and volunteers.
- Visitors are no longer required to complete a lateral flow test before visiting.
- We ask that visitors practice good hand hygiene and wash their hands at the handwashing sink upon entering a patient’s bedroom and again before leaving.
- If you have any concerns around coronavirus relating to infection control or visiting arrangements for the In-Patient Unit, we are happy to speak to you regarding this.
Day Services Update
- Living Well Centre guests and visitors are no longer required to complete a lateral flow test before attending appointments at the Living Well Centre. We ask visitors not to attend the Hospice if they are displaying symptoms of Covid 19. Attendances would be rescheduled.
- Bereavement Support services are by appointment only. Guests and visitors are no longer required to complete a lateral flow test or wear masks when attending appointments. We ask visitors not to attend the Hospice if they are displaying symptoms of Covid 19. Attendances would be rescheduled.
- Our Dementia and Namaste Care Team continue to provide support to all who need us in the community. Please contact the switchboard on 0191 386 1170 if you need to speak with the team.
Frequently asked questions
Can I visit St Cuthbert’s Hospice building or gardens?
Hospice Reception and our cafe are currently open to the public. Should you need to arrange a visit please contact us on 0191 386 1170 to discuss this or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly arrange a suitable time for you to visit.
We understand the importance of remembering loved ones and our In Memory Garden is open for anyone who would like to visit for a moment of reflection.
Last Updated: 04/10/2022 09:00am