The Great North Run half marathon is one of the biggest and most iconic of its kind. The spectacular event begins in Newcastle, with the 13.1 mile route ending along the picturesque South Shields coastline.
The world famous event attracts over 57,000 runners and your support will help us to continue providing care to those in County Durham who need it most.
Are you keen to take on the challenge for St Cuthbert’s Hospice this year?
Every member of #TeamStCuthberts receives:
- A St Cuthbert’s Hospice running vest
- Training plan for all ability levels
- Invite to join our free weekly running club St Cuthbert’s Champions here at the Hospice
- Comprehensive fundraising support
- A post-race reception for a chance to rest, enjoy some refreshments and relax
Charity Places Available for 2023!
* £30 Early Bird Registration Fee
* Runners must agree to raise a minimum of £350 in sponsorship.
Want to reserve your place? Click the link to sign up!
Already have a place?
If you already have a place and want to join #TEAMCUTHBERTS then please email email@example.com
Thank you to our Running Vest Sponsor
Our Running Vests are kindly sponsored by Radisson Blu Hotel, Durham