Join us for our much-loved Christmas Fair at Hallgarth Manor Hotel, Pittington, Durham DH6 1AB.
With over 30 festive stalls, it’s the perfect way to start (or finish!) this year’s Christmas shopping!
You’ll also be helping support St Cuthbert’s Hospice this Christmas.
Kindly supported by Motorpoint Birtley.
We can't wait to welcome you to our Christmas Fair!
Santa’s Grotto kindly supported by Motorpoint Birtley – £4 suggested donation and you’ll recieve a little gift!
Bottle and Chocolate Tombola – One of our favourite fundraising stalls is back!
- St Cuthbert’s Hospice Durham Shop
- St Cuthbert’s Hospice Crook Shop
- St Cuthbert’s Hospice Chester-le-Street Shop
- St Cuthbert’s Hospice Langley Moor Shop
- St Cuthbert’s Hospice Houghton-le-Spring Shop
- St Cuthbert’s Hospice Meadowfield Furniture and Homeware Store
- St Cuthbert’s Hospice Spennymoor Shop
Over 30 stall holders,including:
- Bee beautiful with Helen Huitson
- Alison Gargett Artist
- Red Tile Pottery
- Rebecca’s Bookshop
- Hazy Daisy Gifts
- Brenda RowcroftJeanique
- Vikki’s Fragrances
- Creased Paper
- Auction Bargains
- Matty’s Candles & Melts by Alison @ Durham
- WL Distillery
- Denise Brooksbank
- Infinity Studios
- Mischiefs Manifold
- Toasty Candles
- The Ultimate Ladies Boutique
- Knit and Natter
Hospice Fundraising Stalls:
- Teddy Tombola
- Cake Stall
- Sweetie Tombola
- Guess the Weight of the Cake
- Lucky Bauble
- Lucky Present
- Hospice Cards and Calendars
- Hospice New Goods
- Hospice Lottery Stall
- Free Prize Draw
We’re looking for volunteers to help out at the fair! If you can help let us know…
How to find Hallgarth
You’ll find the venue just 3 miles away from the A1, 3 miles outside of Durham.
Here’s a few pointers on how best to get there:
- Nearest train station: Durham Station – 15 min drive from hotel
- Nearest bus stop: Hallgarth Manor Bus Stop – Serviced by the 204A
- Parking – free parking on site