Letters From Santa
Order your personalised letter and nice list certificate directly from Santa Claus, perfect for children and the young at heart, delivered in time for Christmas. Your special letter is hand personalised by one of our St Cuthbert’s Hospice elves on behalf of Santa himself and will be delivered in a festive envelope. Give the gift of Christmas magic all while supporting your local Hospice!
Simply make a donation to St Cuthbert’s Hospice and fill out your details on the order form and await your letter arriving in the post. The information you provide will help our elves to create a unique letter special to your loved one.
Your donation will help us to continue providing care to those living with life-limiting illnesses, people approaching the end of life and families who are bereaved in County Durham.
Register Your Interest
Our Letters From Santa will open soon! If you’d like to be the first to know when they open, please email our team.
- How much will my letter cost? We ask for a minimum donation of £5 per letter, your donation will help us to continue providing care for people living with life-limiting illnesses, those approaching the end of life and families who are bereaved in County Durham.
- When is the deadline for ordering my letter? All letters must be ordered by Wednesday 6th December to guarantee postage in time for Christmas.
- When will I receive my letter? We will be sending letters out from the start of December with all letters posted out by Monday 11th December ready for Christmas. If you have not received your letter by Monday 18th December please let us know.
- Can I put multiple names in one letter? No, each letter and certificate is for one child only however multiple letters to the same address will be posted together.
- I’ve made a mistake; can I edit my letter? We will endeavour to make any alterations however if your letter has already been posted it cannot be changed.
- Can I print my letter at home? If you would prefer to have your letter sooner rather than later, we are happy to email your letter and nice list certificate for you to print at home in place of postage. Just include this in the ‘message to St Cuthbert’s on your order form.
- How do I know my order has been successfully placed? After making your donation you will receive a confirmation email. If you did not receive a confirmation email please check your spam or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 386 1170 option 5.
- The website form is not working for me, how can I place my order? If you are having difficulty ordering online, please ring us at 0191 386 1170 option 5 and one of our friendly team members will be able to take your order over the phone.
- I would like to send a letter abroad, can I do this? Our order form only covers postage to within the UK, if you would like to send your letter from Santa abroad please contact us.
Any other questions? Contact Santa’s Little Helpers here!