Calling all schools, groups and nurseries! Here at St Cuthbert’s Hospice it’s never too early to think about Christmas and we wanted to share with you a festive fundraising idea that we would really love for you to be part of!
Last year we had more than ten local schools and groups take part in our Elf Run, raising more than an amazing £11,000 for the Hospice but this year we’re mixing it up with Santa!
Simply pick a day in December that suits you best, and get sponsored to walk, run or skip around your chosen route! You could take part in a PE lesson, host a Santa Run (or walk!) around your area or even complete your own obstacle course in the playground! It’s totally up to you on how you do it, we’re super flexible and happy for you to do it your way.
It’s a fun way to help raise money for the Hospice and get everyone in the festive mood!
As a special thank you, if you decide to hold an Santa Run, you will receive:
- Fun FREE Santa Hats for everyone to wear who takes part!
- Posters/flyers to advertise your Santa Run.
- Sponsorship forms.
- An ‘about us leaflet’ to everyone know what we do and why you are raising funds.
- With prior arrangement, a Hospice representative to attend your event.
- A thank you certificate for everyone that takes part.
Fun at last year's Elf Runs